Horan Estates & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce this beautiful home in Dalystown to the Meath property market. Situated on 1 acre of land, Dalystown is a must see for those looking for a bit of extra space in this gorgeous rural location.
Located within minutes drive to the town of Trim, in the highly sought after area of Boardsmill, is in close proximity to local schools, shops and the town of Trim, which has a host of local amenities. There is a regular Bus Eireann service from the area.
Would make an excellent purchase for anyone looking to settle down in this quiet private location.
Accommodation to include:
Kitchen / Dinging / Living room - 9.4m x 4.5m Lounge - 3m x 4.4m
Utility room - 2.6m x 3.6m
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.8m
Main bedroom - 4.5m x 3.4m
Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 4.5m
Room 1 (attic conversion) - 3.5m x 4m
Room 2 (attic conversion) - 3.5m x 4.9m
(all measurements approximate)
This spacious property with attic conversion is presented in excellent condition and is beautifully maintained by the current proud owners.
Some of the features include:
- Private gated entrance. - Very bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- Modern fitted kitchen units offering loads of storage space.
- Solid fuel stove.
- Double doors leading to the decked area and large open field.
- Very large utility room with separate access to the back garden.
- Large bathroom with a corner bath and shower cabin with electric shower.
- Spacious and bright bedrooms with quality flooring.
- Attic conversion with two extra rooms.
- Separate garage ( 28ft x 15ft)
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 66 days ago