3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Galway
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
- VIEWING CANCELLED -
Horan Estate & Letting agents are delighted to introduce No 324 Castlepark to the Galway property market. This property is a 3 bedroom semi-detached home in a highly sought after residential estate in Galway City and would make a perfect family home as well as an ideal investment opportunity!
Property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Extended spacious kitchen with living and dining area, featuring an 'aga' style solid fuel cooker
- Fitted kitchen units, offering plenty of storage space
- Further large sitting room featuring a fire place with a back-boiler
- Beautiful, paved, well kept garden to the rear of the property with a large brick built shed offering lots of outdoor storage space.
- Private, off-street two car parking space to the front of the property
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, with 2 generously sized double bedrooms, and a smaller room which could be used as a single bedroom.
- A family sized bathroom
The property is very well maintained by the current owners and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Located in Ballybane, 324 Castlepark is only short 3 miles from Galway City Centre, and a 10 min walk to GMIT. The Castlepark estate is very well serviced by public transport and has a host of local amenities within close proximity. This property would make a perfect starter home and is also an excellent investment opportunity for your future.
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 95 days ago