3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 93 Newbury Avenue to the Dublin property market. Amazing three bedroom property presented to the market in show house condition throughout! The current proud owners spared no time or expenses in renovating the property with modern high quality finishes. The property also has a planning permission for a dormer extension, so you could add even more space if you wish!
Viewing is an absolute must!
Property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Large double glazed windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- Very spacious and bright open plan kitchen/dining/living room.
- Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar.
- Double doors from the living room opening up to the back garden.
- Very warm and economic property with underfloor heating, solar panels and extra insulation.
- Attic storage space.
- Partially paved back garden with a brick shed.
- Concrete driveway to the front.
Highly sought after location close to a number of local amenities:
- 15 min walking distance to St. Joseph\'s School.
- Only 4 min drive to Northside Shopping Centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 6 min drive to the Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to Beaumont Hospital.
- 15 min drive to DCU.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus route 27 offering frequent service to the City centre.
- Easy access to M50 motorway offering quick link to the rest of the city.
Call us now, don\'t miss this opportunity!
BER Rating: B3 BER Number: 107463259 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 67 days ago