Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce apartment No. 22 Linnbhla. This bright and spacious top floor apartment is situated within easy reach of local amenities and city centre and is well served by public transport. It would suit investors and first-time buyers alike.
The apartment consists of an entrance hallway, a large and fully fitted living room / kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite and main bathroom. The living room is south facing, with floor-to-ceiling windows providing views of the Dublin mountains and direct access to a large south facing balcony. All windows are double glazed and there is laminate wooden flooring throughout the apartment.
Linnbhla is positioned beside at Santry Cross and is close to City centre and within easy access of the M50 & Dublin Airport. It is within walking distance of the Northwood Leisure Centre, IKEA, DCU, coffee shops, bars and shopping facilities.
Hall - Aprx 5,836 sqm
Entrance hallway with laminated wood floors, storage closet, intercom
Kitchen / Living Room - Aprx. 25,222 sqm
South-facing open plan fully fitted kitchen / living room with ceramic floor tiling in kitchen area and laminated wood floors in living area. Floor-to-ceiling windows and direct access to large balcony.
Bedroom 1 - Aorx. 16,296 sqm
Large double bedroom with contemporary laminated wood floors and south facing floor-to-ceiling windows.
Bedroom 2 - Aprx 9.203 sqm
Double bedroom with laminated wood floors and built in wardrobes
Ensuite - Aprx 2,488 sqm
Cubicle shower, wc & whb - tiled throughout
Main Bathroom - Aprx. 3,708 sqm
Bath, wc & whb - tiles throughtout
Designated parking space in secure underground car park with electronic gates.
Visitor parking area, electronic gates, communal gardens, pedestrian access from Ballymun Road.
- Bright and spacious third floor apartment.
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / living room with south facing floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Fully fitted, modern kitchen
- Large south facing balcony with access from the living room.
- Fully tiled main bathroom and master bedroom en-suite.
- Double glazed windows
- Wooden laminate flooring
- Electric storage heating
- Secure, allocated parking space in underground car park
- Visitor parking.
- Electronic Security Gates
- Only 7 min drive to DCU.
- 6 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 7 min walk to St. Joseph's Junior and Co-Ed National Schools.
- 10 min walk to Santry Park.
- 5 min drive to IKEA.
- 20 min drive to City Centre.
- 10 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No. 4, 17A, 42D and 733 offering fast and frequent service to the City Centre
- Viewing is an absolute must!
This property was last updated: 137 days ago