3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No.40 Allendale Drive to the Dublin property market. Spacious three bedroom property in a highly sought after residential estate would make a perfect family home!
Some of the features to include:
- Shaker style fitted kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Dining area overlooking the back garden.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Under-stairs storage space.
- Separate utility room and bathroom downstairs.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Master bedroom en-suite.
- New boiler installed just a year ago.
- Double glazed windows.
- Back garden with a wooden shed.
- Large driveway to the front for parking.
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- 10 min walking distance to Ongar village centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- A number of great schools within 10 min drive - Hansfield Educate Together NS, Castaheaney Educate Together NS, St. Ciaran's NS, Hartstown Community School.
- Only 8 min drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
- 20 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- 25 min drive to the City centre.
- Bus route No. 39 offering frequent service to the City centre.
- Easy access to N3/M50 motorway offering quick link to the rest of the city.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: C2 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 89 days ago