Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce this magnificent 5 bedroom property to the Meath market. Located in this highly sought after area, nestled in a rural setting and surrounded by many stud farms yet still only minutes drive from a host of shops and amenities.
The entire property has 5 Double bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and nestles on 1.5 acres which includes a private paddock. Main entrance is through fantastic feature metal electric gates.
Castlefarm consists of a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom main house which has an open plan kitchen leading to a recessed living room. The kitchen has a large central island, a solid fuel range plus an electric cooker with gas hob. The property also boasts solar power panel on the roof which makes the property very energy effecient. Two sets of double doors open out onto a large outside terraced area and let in an abundance of light. The patio is an absolute sun trap and the canopy over the patio in the back garden is covered in beautiful wisteria flowers and ads to the charm of this property. There is also a very spacious utility room which also leads out to the back garden. Further to this, the adjoining property has 2 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, utility room, sitting room its own separate front and rear entrance. This property could be incorporated into the main home to make the living area of this magnificent home even greater or used as a separate dwelling ideal for a family member who wishes to retain their own privacy.
To the rear of the property there is a stunning garden which extends over .75 acre and has a host of rare and unusual plants, trees and herbs including walnut trees, Grape tree which produces an abundance of grapes and many asparagus plants. The adjoining paddock is a further 0.75 acre with a separate gate from the road. If you are looking to enjoy an ideallic lifestyle a viewing of Castlefarm is a must. This property would also make an ideal rental opportunity and has plenty of development potential.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Very spacious and bright property throughout.
- Solar panels
- The 2 bedroom attached house purposely built as a Granny Flat.
- Wheelchair access.
- Fireplaces in both living rooms.
- Thermostat controlled radiators.
- Heaps of storage space.
- The overall size of the two properties combined is 226 meters square.
- 1.5 acre site.
- Water supply from own deepwell at the property.
- Automatic gates with video intercom.
- Beautifully designed front garden.
- South facing back garden.
- Adjoining paddock with its own access from main road.
Located in a quiet area, but close to loads of amenities:
- Only a minutes drive to the Dunboyne village centre.
- 2 min to St. Peter's National School.
- 7 min drive to Maynooth.
- 5 Min to Carton House Hotel & Golf resort
- 5 min to Dunboyne train station which offers a quick link to Dublin city centre.
- 10 min drive to NUI Maynooth.
- Just 2 min to a golf course.
- Close to Facebook, Intel, Avoca and some other companies.
- Only 10 min drive to Lidl and Aldi.
- Eurospar convenience store close by and new development for Super Valu.
- Only 5 min to M3 and 10 min to M4 motorways.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: C3 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 43 days ago