Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 4 Abbotstown House to the Dublin property market. This beautiful 3 bedroom property located in a highly sought after area would suit first time buyers and investors alike. Property was recently redecorated and is presented to the market in turn-key condition.
Some of the features to include:
- Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
- Spacious living room opening up to the back garden.
- Plenty of storage space.
- Fully tiled main bathroom.
- Master bedroom en-suite.
- Back garden with wooden garden shed.
- Triple glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
Very convenient location close to a host of local amenities:
- ColéÂˇiste Eoin, Saint Fergal Boys N.S., St Brigids Senior School - withing 5 min walking distance.
- Only 5 min walk to Dunnes Stores.
- 4 min walk to the local convenience store.
- 4 min drive to Tesco Clearwater.
- 8 min to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- Finglas village only 5 min drive away with all the shops, restaurants and other amenities it has to offer.
- Bus routes 17A, 40, 40D and 220 offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Dublin City University is only 10 min drive away.
- 20 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Only 15 min drive to the City Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 61 days ago