Horan Estate and Letting Agents are proud to present Cappagh Con to the Galway property market. This magnificent four bedroom family home, presented in the scenic surroundings of Moyglass, Loughrea is introduced to the market in turn key condition throughout. It is a must see property if you are looking for that extra bit of space in a beautiful rural location.
Set on large, well kept, private grounds, this property would be a perfect fit for a growing family, as well as an investment opportunity for a hospitality business, as it features a private chalet containing a double bedroom, WC and a shower to the side of the main house.
Finished to a high standard, this property features:
- 2 large, double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms
- A partially tilled, family sized main bathroom
- Beautiful and spacious, separate dining room with a solid fuel fireplace
- A large, cozy sitting room featuring a second solid fuel fireplace
- Bright and spacious kitchen to the rear of the property, comprising of lots of cabinets offering plenty of storage space, and an \'aga\' style cooker with a back boiler
- Newly installed, double glazed windows throughout
- Double insulated attic with a great potential for conversion into further living space
- Large driveway, offering plenty of parking spaces to the front and the rear of the property
Located on the main Loughrea to Woodford road, this property is within easy reach of 15min drive to Portumna and Loughrea, with all the amenities they have to offer.
The beautiful Lough Derg and Mount Shannon attracting tourists from all over the world are both 20 min away.
The famous Curragh West Golf Club is 7 min drive away.
Local Ballynakill National School is only 6 min drive away.
The local post office and convenience store are both 3min drive away.
This and much much more. This property is an absolute must see!
BER Rating: C3 BER Number: 102638095 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 5 days ago