Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 31 Lanesborough Crescent to the Dublin property market. The location of this two bedroom apartment is second to none. Perfect property for first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the features to include:
- High gloss fitted kitchen units.
- Spacious open plan living / dining room.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- Doors from the main bedroom leading to the private terrace at the back of the property, which overlooks a large green area.
- Double glazed windows.
- Designated parking space.
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- Within 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 4 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area - The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS,
Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice\\\'s Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40B, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Kitchen - 1.8m x 3.6m
Fitted ground and wall cabinets.
Tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
Living / dining room - 4.9m x 7.1m
Spacious living area with large double glazed windows letting in the abundance of natural light.
Hallway - 2.8m x 1.7m
Bedroom 1 - 2.4m x 5mm
Double doors to private terraced area.
Bedroom 2 - 2.4m x 4.2m
Bathroom - 1.7m x 2m
This property was last updated: 81 days ago