3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Terraced House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate and Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 51 Belcamp Avenue to the Dublin property market.
The property requires a refurbishment, but it offers a wonderful opportunity for the purchasers to create a home they always wanted, the home that is designed specifically to suit the purchasers tastes.
It offers an excellent investment opportunity as well!
Some of the features to include:
- Spacious and bright property throughout.
- Plenty of storage space.
- Kitchen extension at the back.
- Three good size bedrooms upstairs.
- Partially tiled bathroom with new sanitary ware.
- Private back garden.
- Large gated driveway to the front.
Very convenient location close to lots of local amenities:
- 5 min drive to Clarehall Shopping Centre.
- 6 min drive to Northside Shopping Centre.
- Selection of great schools in the area - 5 min walk to St Joseph\'s School, Our Lady Immaculate Senior School, St Francis Junior School, 5 min drive to St. Paul\'S N.S.and some others.
- Frequent bus service by route No.27 offers a quick link to City centre.
- 18 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- 20 min drive to City centre.
- Easy access to M50/M1 motorways offering quick link to the rest of the City.
This property is not to be missed!
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 97 days ago