Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present this beautiful 3 bedroom end of terrace property at No. 14 Deanstown Park to the Dublin Property Market. A wonderful opportunity to acquire this fine family home in a very convenient location.
Accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway, kitchen, living room, family bathroom, WC downstairs and three good size bedrooms on the first floor.
The property is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Kitchen with fitted kitchen units and tiled flooring.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath tub and electric shower.
- Separate WC.
- Good size bedrooms with laminate flooring.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large back garden with two sheds and side access gates.
Conveniently located close to Finglas Village and lots of local amenities:
- Charlestown S.C only 9 min drive away with all the amenities it has to offer.
- Lidl and Aldi within 5 min drive away.
- 6 min to Cappagh Hospital.
- Selection of schools in the area, like Coláiste Eoin, St Brigids Senior School, Saint Fergal Boys National School, New Cross College, and some others.
- Bus routes 40 and 220 offering frequent and quick link to the City Centre and other areas of Dublin city.
- Easy access to M50/N2 motorways offering quick commute to the rest of the city.
- Dublin Airport only 15 min drive away.
- 10 min drive to DCU.
This is an investment opportunity not to be missed!
This property was last updated: 4 days ago