2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Terraced House
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estates and Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 2 Brackenwood Drive to the property market. Two bedroom terraced house presented to the market in turn key condition. The property would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Some of the features include:
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with tiled flooring.
- Separate utility area and downstairs WC.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Floored attic for extra storage space.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Low maintenance back garden with back access gate.
- Convenient location.
Located in a fast growing town of Balbriggan with a number of local amenities nearby:
- 3 min walk to Castle Mill Shopping Centre.
- 15 min walk to Millfield Shopping Centre
- 6 min walk to Balbriggan Educate Together National School, Scoil Chormaic Community National School and 13 min Walk to St George\'s National School, Coláiste Ghlór na Mara.
- Bus route No.33 offering frequent service to Dublin airport and city centre as well as train services for a fast commute to the city centre.
- Quick link to M1 motorway offering easy access to M50 and the rest of Dublin city.
Viewing is an absolute must!
This property was last updated: 103 days ago