2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Terraced House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 68 St. Jarlath Road to the Dublin property market.
This two bedroom property is excellently located in the highly sought after area of Dublin 7. Close to a number of local amenities, this is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike.
Some of the features include:
- Extended kitchen and dining area.
- Feature gas fired fireplace in the living room.
- Downstairs bathroom with shower cabin.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
- Good size back garden with patio area.
- Wooden garden shed with electricity wired through.
- Very convenient location.
The property benefits from excellent location:
- New Luas stop 2 minute walk.
- 2 min walk to the local convenience store.
- 1km distance to Phibsborough shopping center
- 28 minutes walk to the heart of Dublin City center, with every imaginable amenity and attraction on offer.
- Only 3 min drive from Mater Hospital and Temple Street Children's Hospital.
- 8 min drive away from Croke Park Stadium.
- 8 min drive from DCU.
- 9 min drive away from the Dublin Zoo and The Phoenix Park - the largest enclosed urban park in Europe.
- 5 min walk to Cabra Luas stop.
- 20 min Drive to the Dublin Airport.
Viewing is very highly recommended!
BER Rating: E1 BER Number: 101666659 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 113 days ago