- Open Viewing this Saturday, June 23rd at 13.35PM - 14.05PM -
Horan Estates & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 18 Kelly\'s Bay Beach to the property market. Stunning 4 bedroom property with a large extension to the back. Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood close to the beach and many amenities near by. Would make a perfect family home and a great investment for your future!
Some of the features to include:
- Very spacious extension to the back of the property.
- Modern fitted kitchen connected to the open plan living space - a perfect place for all the family.
- Double doors from the living are opening up to a sunny back garden.
- Large lounge room with a feature fireplace.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms.
- Master bedroom en-suite.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- All bathrooms are fully tiles.
- Stira stairs access to the attic for extra storage space.
- South facing back garden with a steel shed.
- Large garden to the front with parking space.
Great location close to a number of local amenities:
- Only 10 min walk to Skerries Educate Together NS.
- 5 min drive to Primary School Scoil Reailt Na Mara.
- 4 min drive to Skerries Community College.
- 3 min drive to Skerries Point Shopping Centre.
- Selection of shops and restaurants in the village centre only 6 min away.
- 5 min to Skerries train station for a quick commute to the city centre.
- Bus routes No. 33 and 33a offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- 30 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate everything this property has to offer!
BER Rating: C3 BER Number: 110927092 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 4 days ago