Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce apartment No. 71 Geraldstown Wood to the Dublin property market. This spacious third floor apartment is situated within easy reach of many local amenities as well as the city centre and is well served by public transport. It would suit investors and first-time buyers alike.
Some of the many amazing features to include:
- A fully fitted spacious kitchen offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Separate utility area.
- Bright sitting room featuring large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, and a third smaller room, that could be used as a single bedroom, a playroom or an office.
- Master bedroom en-suite.
- Partially tiled, family sized main bathroom.
- Central fired gas heating.
Geraldstown Wood is positioned at Santry Cross and is close to City centre and within easy access of the M50 & Dublin Airport. The property is within walking distance of the local schools, Northwood Leisure Centre, IKEA, DCU, coffee shops, bars and shopping facilities.
- Only 7 min drive to DCU.
- 5 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 12 min walk to St. Joseph\'s Junior and Co-Ed National Schools.
- 15 min walk to Santry Park.
- 5 min drive to IKEA.
- 20 min drive to City Centre.
- 15 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No. 4, 17A, 42D and 733 offering fast and frequent service to the City Centre.
This and much more. Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: C1 BER Number: 111119012 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 113 days ago