Open viewing this Saturday, May 12th at 15.00pm - 15:30pm.
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 116 Sillogue Gardens to the Dublin property market.This lovely three bedroom home has been kept in fantastic condition throughout by its current proud owners and would suit first time buyers, investors and families alike.
Some of the features to include:
- Bright and spacious kitchen with shaker style units and tiled flooring
- Separate utility room offering further storage space
- Downstairs WC for convenience
- Beautifully decorated sitting room featuring a solid fuel stove, opening up to the stunning showcase dining room with hard wood flooring.
- Two spacious double bedrooms, and a further room that could be used as a single bedroom, a playroom or an office
- Fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom
- Fully tiled, family sized main bathroom with a newly installed electric shower
- Floored attic with Stira access.
- Low maintenance, sunny rear garden with a wooden shed and plenty of seating.
Convenient location close to a number of amenities:
- Walking distance to local schools.
- 8 min walk to the local convenience stores.
- 6 min drive to IKEA.
- 11 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- Only 12 min drive to DCU.
- 13 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No. 4, 13, 17A, 42D offering frequent service to the City centre and surrounding areas.
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 72 days ago