Horan Estate and Letting Agents are proud to introduce 185 Glasaree Road to the Dublin Property Market. Located in a highly sought after, quiet residential area in Finglas, this property offers an excellent opportunity to a purchaser looking for the perfect family home, as well as a great investment for the future!
The property itself boasts many attractive features, such as:
- Bright, open plan kitchen with fitted units, offering plenty of cupboard storage space
- Gas fuelled stove in the sitting room
- 2 spacious double bedrooms upstairs
- Family sized, partially tilled main bathroom
- Large, south facing, easily maintained rear garden with a storage shed, and a vegatable patch
- Gated driveway to the front securing an off street car parking space
- Very convenient location, close to all local amenities!
Glasaree Road is a highly popular neighbourhood with all the amenites you could possibly require essentially on your doorstep:
- Finglas Village, and Charlestown Shopping Centre are both within a min 5min drive away
- St Finian\'s National School is within 2.5KM
- DCU is 10min away
- Tolka Valley park is a short 5min drive away
- The Dublin Airport is within a 10min drive
- 8min drive to IKEA
- Within 5min drive to Aldi and Lidl
- Less than 15min drive to M50 exit
- Short walk to the bus stop with bus routes 9, 17A, 83 and 83A offering convenient and frequent service to the City Centre
Viewing is very highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 6 days ago