Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to present No. 34 Moylaragh Rise to the Dublin property market. This property is presented to the market in an excellent condition throughout, and would make a perfect family home as well as a great investment into your future!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which to include:
- Generously proportioned, fully tiled open plan kitchen / dining room with sliding doors opening up to the beautifully maintained rear garden
- Spacious living room area with laminate wood flooring and a feature gas fire place.
- Convenient downstairs WC.
- 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs.
- Master bedroom ensuite, featuring fitted wardrobes.
- Family sized upstairs bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large rear garden that has a sunny aspect.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Secure, off street parking space to the front of the property.
Very convenient location close to a number of local amenities:
- 11 min walk to St George\'s National School.
- 6 min walk to Castle Mill Shopping Centre.
- 5 min drive to Balbriggan Community College.
- 7 min drive to Balbriggan train station.
- 6 min drive to Stephenstown Industrial Estate.
- 20 min drive to Dublin Airport.
This and much more! Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: C1 BER Number: 111198800 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 81 days ago