Horan Estate and Letting Agents are delighted to present No 16 St Teresa\'s Park to the Galway property market. This deceptively spacious, extended 4 bedroom property is set in a highly sought after residential area in the beautiful town of Balinasloe and would make a perfect family home, as well as a great investment into your future!
Some of the many amazing features to include:
- Feature solid fuel fireplace in the cozy living room
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the rear garden, featuring a solid fuel stove with a back boiler
- A separate, large storage cabinet in the kitchen
- Extension to the rear of the property containing a spacious, en-suite master bedroom with wheelchair WC and shower facilities
- Convenient under-stairs storage space
- Upstairs there are 2 further, large double bedrooms, and a smaller room, that could be used as a single bedroom, a playroom, or an office
- Bright, family sized upstairs WC
- The property boasts an extra large rear garden, containing a concrete shed, a turf shed and a steel shed offering immense outdoor storage space
- Easily maintained, gated front garden with wheelchair access, featuring 2 car, off street parking spaces
- Private, paved rear entrance to the extension offering wheelchair access directly to the rear of the property
Set in a quaint residential estate at the heart of the largest town in Co Galway, this property is within easy access to the many amenities Ballinasloe has to offer:
- SuperValu store is a short 3 min walk away
- Irish School Scoil Uí Cheithearnaigh is only 5 min walk away
- St Joseph\'s Garbally boy school and Ard Scoil Mhuire girl school are both within less than a 5 min drive away
- Local GAA grounds is within a 2min walk
- Local Portiuncula hospital is within 3 min drive from the property
- ALDI, LIDL and TESCO food stores are all within a 5 min drive away
- The M6 motorway offering a quick link to both, Galway and Athlone is within 5 min drive from the property
- Bus Eireann and Citylink offer frequent daily service to and from both, Galway and Athlone
- Galway City is 45 min drive away, Athlone is 25 min drive away and Roscommon town is within 1 hours drive, all offering excessive amounts of employment opportunities.
Biggest local employers Aptar, a manufacturing company, and Surmodics, a medical company who committed to creating 100 new jobs in Ballinasloe between 2016-2021 are both located only within 3km of the property.
This and much more! The property must be seen to be fully appreciated!
BER Rating: D1 BER Number: 105581813 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 27 days ago