- Open viewing this Saturday December 15th at 11.00AM - 11.30AM -
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud introduce No. 186 Carlton Court to the Dublin property market. This charming semi-detached property would make an excellent family home and a great investment for your future!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Generously proportioned kitchen / dining room area featuring tiled splashback, fitted units offering plenty of cupboard storage space and a combination of tiled and solid wood flooring.
- Convenient storage room with lots of shelving and a separate utility room.
- Family sized living room with solid fuel fireplace.
- Tiled, spacious conservatory room.
- Downstairs WC for convenience.
- Master bedroom featuring solid wood flooring, fitted wardrobes and an ensuite with shower facilities.
- Second upstairs double bedroom.
- Third and fourth upstairs bedrooms featuring solid wood flooring, perfect for use as guest accommodation or a home office.
- Main upstairs bathroom partially tiled with wood flooring and pump shower.
- Garden to the rear of the property with paved area.
- 1 permanent concrete shed situated in the rear garden offering convenient extra outdoor storage space.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private driveway to the front of the property offering ample off street parking space.
Very convenient location close to all local amenities:
- 13 min walk to Swords village.
- 5 min drive to Pavilions Shopping Centre.
- 7 min drive to St Finian\'s Community College, Castlefarm, Swords.
- 7 min drive to St. Cronan\'s Junior National School.
- 9 min drive to Holy Family Junior National School.
- 5 min drive to Ward River Valley Regional Park.
- 8 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Just a few minutes walk to a variety of public transport links including bus routes: 33, 33a, 41, 41b, 102, 500 etc offering convenient link to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: D1 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 4 days ago