Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted introduce No. 14 The Beech to the Dublin property market. This spacious 2 bedroom top floor apartment is presented to the market in turn key condition throughout and would make a perfect fit for first time buyers and investors alike!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which to include:
- Spacious kitchen with tiled flooring and splashback featuring modern fitted units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Generously proportioned open plan living / dining room with laminate wood flooring, flooded with natural light.
- South facing, decked balcony off the living room.
- Upstairs attic conversion with a master bedroom featuring hard wood flooring
- A second, spacious double bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes
- Modern, fully tiled bathroom with bath / pump shower.
- Allocated, secure parking space.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
This property is situated in a highly sought after and convenient location, close to many amenities:
- 7 min drive to Northside Shopping Centre.
- 7 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 7 min drive to DCU.
- 8 min drive to Beaumont Hospital.
- 6 min drive to Our Lady Immaculate Senior School.
- Less than 20min drive to Dublin City Centre.
- 3 min drive to exits to M1 and M50.
- 6 min drive to Dublin Airport.
This property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: D1 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: today, 3 hours 6 minutes ago