Apartment For Sale
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Apartment For Sale
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce apartment No. 76 Geraldstown Wood to the Dublin property market. This spacious ground floor apartment is situated within easy reach of many local amenities as well as the city centre and is well served by public transport. It would be a perfect fit for investors and first-time buyers alike.
Convenient location, close to all local amenities:
- Only 7 min drive to DCU.
- 5 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 12 min walk to St. Joseph's Junior and Co-Ed National Schools.
- 15 min walk to Santry Park.
- 5 min drive to IKEA.
- 20 min drive to City Centre.
- 15 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No. 4, 17A, 42D and 733 offering fast and frequent service to the City Centre.
Geraldstown Wood is positioned at Santry Cross and is close to City centre and within easy access of the M50 & Dublin Airport. The property is within walking distance of the local schools, Northwood Leisure Centre, IKEA, DCU, coffee shops, bars and shopping facilities.
BER Rating: C3 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 71 days ago