2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Terraced House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate and Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 14 Hamlet Avenue to the Dublin property market.
This charming mid terrace property requires new flooring, however it offers a wonderful investment opportunity for the purchaser to create a home that is designed specifically to suit their tastes!
The property itself boasts many attractive features, such as:
- Bright, spacious kitchen with fitted units, offering plenty of cupboard storage space
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- 2 spacious double bedrooms upstairs
- Family sized, partially tiled main bathroom
- Large, easily maintained rear garden
- Off street car parking space to the rear of the property
- Very convenient location, close to all local amenities!
Hamlet Avenue is a highly popular neighbourhood with all the amenites you could possibly require essentially on your doorstep:
- 3 min drive away from Dunnes Stores and Castle Mill shopping centre
- 5 min walk to Balbriggan Educate Together national school
- Bremore Educate Together Secondary School is just a short 5 min drive away
- Bus route No.33 offering frequent service to the city centre as well as train services for a fast commute.
- Quick link to M1 motorway offering easy access to M50 and the rest of Dublin city.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: C2 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 45 days ago