3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Terraced House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
- Open viewing this Saturday November 17th at 1.20PM - 1.50PM -
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 253 Glasnevin Avenue to the Dublin property market. This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers, Developers and Investors alike to purchase a property in this highly popular area.
This three bedroom terraced property set in a highly sought after area would make a perfect family home and an excellent investment for your future!
Some of the features to include:
- Fitted kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Partially tiled, family sized bathroom.
- 2 large double bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes
- One single bedroom that could also be used as an office or a playroom .
- Large attic with great potential for conversion
- Gas fired central heating.
- Spacious back garden with 2 sheds
- Gated driveway to the front to park two cars.
Perfect location close to all local amenities:
- 15 min walk to Finglas Village
- 3 min walk to Beneavin De La Salle College
- 15 min walk to St.Michaels Secondary School
- 9 min walk to St.Canices Girls National School
- 4 min drive to DCU
- 7 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre
- 8 min drive to Ikea
- 15 min drive to Dublin Airport
This and much more! Viewing is a must!
BER Rating: E2 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 2 days ago