End of Terrace House
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, End of Terrace House
Aidan Horan Galway
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting agents are delighted to introduce No 321 Castlepark to the Galway property market. This charming, deceptively spacious, end of terrace home set in a highly sought after residential area in Galway City would make a perfect home as well as an ideal investment opportunity!
Property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Spacious kitchen/ dining area, featuring quality fitted units offering plenty of storage space
- Separate utility/ storage area to the rear of the property
- Bright and large sitting room featuring a solid fuel fire place
- Large, easily maintained, paved rear garden with gated side access
- Private, off-street two car parking space to the front of the property
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, with 2 generously sized double bedrooms, and a smaller room which could be used as a single bedroom, a playroom or an office.
- Large fitted wardrobes in two of the bedrooms
- A fully tiled bathroom upstairs
The property is presented to the market in turn key condition throughout, and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Located in Ballybane, 321 Castlepark is only short 3 miles from Galway City Centre, and a 10 min walk to GMIT. Castlepark estate is very well serviced by public transport and has a host of local amenities within close proximity. This property would make a perfect starter home and is also an excellent investment opportunity for your future.
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 64 days ago