4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No.34 Alderwood Park to the Dublin property market. This spacious, four bedroom semi detached property, located in a quiet residential estate would instantly impress first time buyers and investors alike! Some of the features to include:
- Spacious kitchen / dining room with fitted kitchen units and tiled flooring and splashback.
- Separate bright and cozy living room
- Downstairs bedroom that could be used as a single bedroom, a playroom or an office
- Downstairs WC for convenience
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Large sized family bathroom upstairs
Perfect location close to all local amenities:
- 3 min drive to St Maelruans National School
- 3 min drive to St Marks Junior National School
- 6 min drive to Institute of Technology Tallaght
- 3 min walk to Springfield Medical Center
- 2 min drive Tallaght Stadium
- 10 min walk to The Square Tallaght with all the amenities such as shops, pubs, restaurants.
- 10 min walk from Tallaght Luas Stop offering frequent service to the City Centre and surrounding areas.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: B3 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 22 days ago