Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 99 St Pappin's Road to the Dublin property market.
This very spacious property is set in a highly sought after, mature residential location, and would make a perfect family home and a great investment for your future!
This amazing property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
- Open plan kitchen/ dining area with fitted kitchen units offering plenty of storage space.
- Double doors from the dining area opening up to the beautifully maintained rear garden.
- Wheelchair accessible downstairs WC
- Feature solid fuel fireplace in the spacious living room.
- Three spacious, double bedrooms upstairs.
- Family sized main bathroom upstairs
- Private garden featuring a wooden shed offering plenty of outdoor storage space.
- Large driveway to the front.
- Close to City centre.
The location of this property is ideal with many local amenities esentially on it's doorstep!
Close to National Botanic Gardens, great catchment area for schools, selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Easy access to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system. The green open spaces nearby and close proximity to the city make it a unique location
- 6 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 2 min drive to Scoil Chiarain.
- 3 min drive to St. Kevin\'s College.
- Only 6 min drive to DCU.
- Bus routes No. 4, 9, 11, 13 and 70D offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- 10 min drive to city centre.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: F (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 105 days ago