Horan Estate and Letting Agents are delighted to present No 98 Hymany Park to the Galway property market. This deceptively spacious 4 bedroom property is set in a highly sought after residential area in the beautiful town of Balinasloe would instantly impress first time buyers, families and investors alike!
Some of the features to include:
- A spacious, cosy sitting room to the front of the property featuring a solid fuel fireplace
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining room with hand-made, high quality units featuring a range cooker with a backboiler
- 3 generously sized bedrooms downstairs
- Extension to the rear comprising of a spacious bedroom and wheelchair accessible, large bathroom
- Private, paved entrance to the extension offering wheelchair access directly to the rear of the property
- 2 car, gated off-street parking spaces to the front
- A large, concrete shed to the rear of the property offering lots of outdoor storage space
Set in a quaint residential estate at the heart of the largest town in Co Galway, this property is within easy access to the many amenities Ballinasloe has to offer:
- Primary School Scoil na Coille Glaise Ahascragh is only a short 5 min walk away
- St Joseph's Garbally boy school and Ard Scoil Mhuire girl school are both within 5 min drive away
- Local GAA grounds is 1km away
- Local Portiuncula hospital is within 3 min drive from the property
- ALDI, LIDL and TESCO food stores are all within 5 min walk, and 2 min drive away
- The M6 motorway offering a quick link to both, Galway and Athlone is within 5 min drive from the property
- Bus Eireann and Citylink offer frequent daily service to and from both, Galway and Athlone
- Galway City is 45 min drive away, Athlone is 25 min drive away and Roscommon town is within 1 hours drive, all offering excessive amounts of employment opportunities.
Biggest local employers Aptar, a manufacturing company, and Surmodics, a medical company who committed to creating 100 new jobs in Ballinasloe between 2016-2021 are both located only within 3km of the property.
This and much more! Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: D1 BER Number: 111605051 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 6 days ago