3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate and Letting Agents are proud to present No 108 Cedarwood Road to the Dublin property market. This beautiful three bedroom semi detached house is in a sought after mature residential area of family homes. Close to many amazing local amenities and would instantly impress first time buyers, families and investors alike
Accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Some of the features of this amazing property include:
- Modern shaker style kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and integrated appliances.
- Very bright and spacious living area opening up to a back garden.
- Not overlooked large back garden with mature planting, and side access.
- Feature gas fireplace in lounge and electric fireplace in living area.
- Beautiful oak staircase.
- Quality fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Fully tiled family bathroom.
Close to a number of amenities:
- 6 min to Charlestown Shopping centre with it\'s leisure and cinema complex.
- Only 7 min to DCU.
- Selection of schools within 10 min drive: Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed National School, Trinity Comprehensive Secondary School, Beneavin De La Salle College.
- Bus routes No. 9, 13, 88N and 220 offering frequent service to the City Centre and surrounding areas.
- 15 min to the Broombridge Luas Stop.
- 15 min to the Dublin Airport.
- 20 min to City Centre.
Viewing is a must to appreciate everything this property has to offer.
BER Rating: D1 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 58 days ago