- Open viewing this Saturday, February 23rd at 15.10PM - 15.40PM -
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 173 Finglas Park to the Dublin property market. This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families and investors alike to purchase a property in this highly popular area. This 4 bedroom terraced home comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and is very well maintained by its current owners.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Spacious open plan dining and living area
- Separate family lounge.
- Large double patio doors letting in the abundance of natural light.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- Under-stairs storage space.
- Two double and one single bedrooms.
- Converted attic bedroom.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Low maintenance back garden.
- Concrete garden shed
No. 173 enjoys an excellent position and is only a short walk to a host of local amenities such as restaurants, public house\'s and numerous shopping facilities, not to mention schools and several business parks in the area.
- Only 4 min drive to Finglas Village centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 6 min drive to Tesco Extra.
- Only 10 min walk to St. Canice\'s Boys and St Canice\'s Girls NS.
- 12 min walk to Mother of Divine Grace School.
- 10 min drive to DCU.
- 7 min to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and leisure complex.
- 15 min to Dublin Airport.
- 20 min to City Centre.
- Bus routes No. 17A, 40D and 83 offering frequent service to the City Centre and surrounding areas.
Viewing is an absolute must!
This property was last updated: 2 days ago