3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 12 Farnham Drive to the Dublin property market. This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families and investors alike to purchase a property in this highly popular area.
This 3 bedroom property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Spacious open plan Kicthen/dining and living area
- Separate family lounge.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Low maintenance back garden.
- Wooden garden shed
No. 12 enjoys an excellent position and is only a short walk to a host of local amenities such as restaurants, public house\'s and numerous shopping facilities, not to mention schools and several business parks in the area.
- Only 10 min walk to Finglas Village centre with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 7 min walk to Tesco Extra.
- Only 10 min walk to St. Canice\'s Boys and St Canice\'s Girls NS.
- 4 min drive to Mother of Divine Grace School.
- 15 min drive to DCU.
- 5 min to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and leisure complex.
- 12 min to Dublin Airport.
- 20 min to City Centre.
- Bus routes No. 17A, 40D and 83 offering frequent service to the City Centre and surrounding areas. Viewing is an absolute must!
This property was last updated: 86 days ago