Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to present No. 18 Lanesborough Terrace to the Dublin property market. This beautifully decorated, two bedroom ground floor apartment, located in the ever popular Lanesborough estate, would perfectly suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the many amazing features features to include:
- Modern fitted kitchen units with tiled spashback offering plenty of storage space.
- Spacious and bright open plan living / dining room with a feature gas burner heating system.
- Fully tiled, large main bathroom.
- Two spacious and bright, double bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes.
- Doors from the main bedroom leading to the private terrace at the back of the property, which overlooks a large green area.
- Newly installed double glazed windows and doors throughout .
- Quality laminate wood flooring throughout.
- Designated parking space.
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- Within 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer. - 4 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 4 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice\'s Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40B, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: C2 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 9 days ago