3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 37 Shanowen Grove to the Dublin property market. This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers, Developers and Investors alike to purchase a property in this highly popular area. This three bedroom semi-detached property set in a highly sought after area would make a perfect home and an excellent investment for your future!
Some of the features to include:
- Fitted kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Cosy living room.
- Separate dining room.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- 2 large double bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes
- One single bedroom that could also be used as an office or a playroom .
- Gas fired central heating.
- Spacious back garden with a shed
- Large garage to the side of the property.
- Gated driveway to the front with space for parking.
Perfect location close to all local amenities:
- 10 min to Finglas Village
- 6 min walk to Beneavin De La Salle College
- 11 min walk to St.Michaels Secondary School
- 9 min walk to St.Canices Girls National School
- 8 min drive to DCU - 6 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre
- 8 min drive to Ikea
- 15 min drive to Dublin Airport
This and much more! Viewing is a must!
This property was last updated: 30 days ago