Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 17 Wadelai Green to the Dublin property market. This very spacious property is set in a highly sought after, mature residential location, and would make a perfect family home and a great investment for your future!
This amazing property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
- Open plan kitchen/ dining area with fitted kitchen units offering plenty of storage space.
- Feature solid fuel fireplace in the spacious living room.
- Three spacious, double bedrooms upstairs.
- Family sized fully tiled main bathroom upstairs
- Very bright and spacious sun room to the rear of the property featuring velux windows.
- Beautifully maintained rear garden with two seating areas also featuring a concrete shed offering plenty of outdoor storage space.
- Large driveway to the front.
The location of this property is ideal with many local amenities essentially on it\'s doorstep! Close to National Botanic Gardens, great catchment area for schools, selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Easy access to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, the M1 & M50 motorways.
The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system. The green open spaces nearby and close proximity to the city make it a unique location
- 6 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 3 mins from Our Lady of Victories Boys & Girls National School
- 3 min drive to Scoil Chiarain.
- 4 min drive to St. Kevin\\\'s College.
- Only 6 min drive to DCU.
- Bus routes No. 4, 9, 11, 13 and 70D offering frequent service to the city centre and surrounding areas.
- 10 min drive to city centre.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: E1 BER Number: 111961710 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 19 days ago