Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 9 Melville Terrace to the Dublin property market.Spacious 3 bedroom townhouse located in the ever popular Melville estate would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
- Spacious, bright open plan living/dining room featuring quality wood flooring
- Large double doors off the sitting room open up to a beautiful private balcony
- Downstairs bathroom for convenience
- Three generously sized double bedrooms with en suite in both upstairs bedrooms
Kitchen/ Dining are - Tiled flooring, modern fitted kitchen units
Siting room - Laminate wooden flooring, patio doors opening to private balcony
Bathroom - Fully tiled, wc, wash basin, shower and bath
Bedroom 1 - Laminate wood flooring with fully tiled ensuite and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 2 - Laminate wood flooring and fully tiled ensuite
Bedroom 3 - Laminate wood flooring with large windows
The location couldn't be more convenient with all local amenities on your doorstep including Charlestown Shopping Centre, Clear Water Shopping Centre, primary & secondary schools, churches, and the M50 motorway, bus routes, which make it within easy commutable distance of the City Centre. - 2min drive to Charlestown Shopping Centre - Dunnes Stores, Odeon Cinemas and many other amenities.
- 2min drive to M50 exit
- 4min drive to Lidl and Aldi.
- 4min drive to The Wind in the Willows Pre-School.
- 5min drive to St. Josephs Girls National School.
- 5min drive to St Kevin\\\'s Boys National School.
- 5min drive to Finglas Village - Super Value, Medical Centre and many other amenities.
- 6min drive to Clearwater Shopping Centre - Tesco
- 10min drive to Dublin International Airport.
- 15min drive to DCU. - 20min drive to Dublin City Centre.
- Busses serving this route - 9, 40, 40B, 83, 140 providing a convenient link to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: B3 BER Number: 107176166 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 32 days ago