Horan Estates and Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 7 Brackenwood Place to the Dublin property market.
A spacious and bright, two bedroom first floor apartment is presented to the market in turn key condition throughout and would instantly impress first time buyers and investors alike!
This property is an exceptional size in comparison to others in the area, with its extremely large living/dining area and bedrooms! 86.09 meters squared!
Some of the features include:
- Bright, open plan dining/ living area with a feature fireplace.
- Modern style fitted kitchen with built in units offering lots of storage space and a stylish breakfast bar.
- Two tastefully decorated double bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes
- Family sized main bathroom
- En suite, walk in wardrobe with private balcony access in master bedroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Two parking spaces
Living/Dining area - Spacious and bright with feature fireplace and laminate wood flooring
Kitchen - Modern fitted kitchen, tiled flooring and breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1 - Carpet flooring, ample storage space, private balcony
Bedroom 2 - Carpet flooring and ample storage space
Bathroom 1 - Fully tiled, wc, wash basin and shower
Bathroom 2 - Fully tiled, wc, wash basin and shower
Located in a fast growing town of Balbriggan with a number of local amenities nearby:
- 3 min walk to Castle Mill Shopping Centre.
- 15 min walk to Millfield Shopping Centre
- 6 min walk to Balbriggan Educate Together National School, Scoil Chormaic Community National School and 13 min Walk to St George\\\'s National School, Colé¡iste Ghlé³r na Mara.
- Bus route No.33 offering frequent service to Dublin airport and city centre as well as train services for a fast commute to the city centre.
- Quick link to M1 motorway offering easy access to M50 and the rest of Dublin city.
Viewing is an absolute must!
If you wish to make a bid of this property please follow the URL below
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us. 018831670
BER Rating: B3 BER Number: 112276563 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 94 days ago