Eircode D11 Y422
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to present No. 1 St.Canice's Square to the Dublin property market. This beautifully decorated, two bedroom apartment, located in the ever popular St.Canice's estate, would perfectly suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the many amazing features features to include:
- Modern fitted kitchen units with tiled spashback offering plenty of storage space.
- Spacious and bright open plan living / dining room .
- Partially tiled, large main bathroom.
- Two spacious and bright, double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom..
- Quality laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen/ Dining/ Living area - Bright and spacious open plan area. Kitchen with tiled flooring and wall presses. Bright dining/living area with laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 - Carpet flooring, ample storage space
Bedroom 2 - Carpet flooring and ample storage space
Bathroom 1 - Partially tiled, wc, wash basin, shower and bath
Bathroom 2 - Partially tiled, wc, shower
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- 10 mins to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 6 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 10 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 7 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice\'s Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40B, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
Viewing is highly recommended!
This property was last updated: 15 days ago