Horan Estates & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No.2 Lanesborough View to the Dublin property market. A spacious and bright 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence, set in one of the most highly sought after residential areas in Finglas, would instantly impress first time buyers as well as purchasers in search of a generously sized family home situated in close proximity to all the amenities and services!
Some of the many amazing features to include:
- Excellent condition throughout, has been beautifully maintained by the current proud owners
- Bright and spacious kitchen with tiled flooring and splash back. Fitted shaker style cabinets offering plenty of storage space
- Separate bright dining room
- Feature electric stove in the cozy living room
- Guest WC downstairs
- Double doors in the dining room letting in an abundance of natural light, opening up to rear garden
- Garage converted into bedroom/ granny flat with enusite in rear garden
- 3 generously sized bedrooms on the first floor with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom ensuite
- A family sized, fully tiled bathroom on the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Parking spaces to the front of the property
The location of this property is excellent with a number of amenities and services within an easy reach:
- Within 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 4 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area
- The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS, Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice's Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40B, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
This and much more! Viewing is a must to appreciate everything this property has to offer!
If you wish to make a bid of this property please follow the URL below https://beagelbid.ie/property.php?id=427 If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us. 018831670
This property was last updated: 35 days ago