Apartment For Sale
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Apartment For Sale
Aidan Horan Dublin
01 842 7368
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estates and Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 67 Brackenwood Avenue to the Dublin property market. This beautifully decorated, spacious and bright two bedroom top floor apartment is set in a secluded part of a very sought after residential development, and is presented to the market in excellent condition throughout!
Some of the features include:
- Bright, open plan kitchen/dining/ living area featuring quality laminate wood flooring. Fitted kitchen units offering ample storage space.
- Double doors off the living area opening up to a large, south facing balcony overlooking a beautifully kept green area
- Two tastefully decorated, spacious double bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Partially tiled, family sized main bathroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Convenient location.
- Ample parking for both, vendors and visitors
Located in a fast growing town of Balbriggan with a number of local amenities nearby:
- 3 min walk to Castle Mill Shopping Centre.
- 15 min walk to Millfield Shopping Centre
- 6 min walk to Balbriggan Educate Together National School, Scoil Chormaic Community National School and 13 min Walk to St George\\\'s National School, Colé¡iste Ghlé³r na Mara.
- Bus route No.33 offering frequent service to Dublin airport and city centre as well as train services for a fast commute to the city centre.
- Quick link to M1 motorway offering easy access to M50 and the rest of Dublin city.
Viewing is an absolute must!
BER Rating: C3 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 63 days ago