End of Terrace House
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, End of Terrace House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce 13 Yellow Road to the Dublin property market. This bright and spacious end of terrace property is presented to the market in excellent condition throughout and would be a perfect fit for first time buyers and investors alike!
The property is in an excellent location and close to a range of services and amenities as you can see below :
- Within walking distance of local schools, Northwood Leisure Centre, coffee shops, bars and shopping facilities.
- 5 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre and cinema.
- 8 min drive to IKEA.
- 5 min drive to Beaumont Hospital.
- 4 min drive to Dublin City University.
- 10 min drive to Dublin Airport.
- Just a few minutes walk from a variety of public transport links providing central access to the city (including Dublin Bus routes 4, 17A, 42D and 733).
- Close proximity to the M50 for easy access to the greater Dublin area
Viewing is highly recommended!
BER Rating: F BER Number: 108896390 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 89 days ago