4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Terraced House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce no. 123 Belclare Park to the Dublin property market. This deceptively spacious 3 bedroom property would make an excellent family home as well as an investment opportunity for your future.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Bright and spacious kitchen with tiled flooring and fitted units offering lots of storage space.
- Separate dining area
- Family lounge
- Generously proportioned living room with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light and feature fireplace.
- Convenient downstairs WC with shower.
- 3 spacious upstairs bedrooms, featuring fitted wardrobes.
- Main upstairs bathroom fully tiled.
- Private rear garden with wooded shed offering further, outdoor storage space.
- Parking available to the front of the property in the private driveway.
- Downstairs bedroom with wet room ideal for elderly or an individual with disability
This property is situated in a highly sought after and convenient location, close to many amenities:
- less than 5mins to IKEA
- 5mins drive to Tesco and Super Value
- 2min drive to Saint Joseph National School
- less than 5 mins walk to Saint Joseph's Church
- less than 5 min walk to Poppintree Park
- less than 20 min drive to Dublin city Centre
- easy access to M50 & M1
- 10min drive to DCU
- less than 15min drive to Dublin International Airport
BER Rating: D2 BER Number: 113068514 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 99 days ago