3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Semi-Detached House
Aidan Horan Director PSRA No. 003627-006510
Reply to this Ad »
Horan Estates and Lettings
- Open viewing this Sunday, September 27th at 12.05PM - 12.35PM -
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 50 Shanowen Avenue to the Dublin property market. This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers, Developers and Investors alike to purchase a property in this highly popular area. This three bedroom semi-detached property set in a highly sought after area would make a perfect home and an excellent investment for your future!
Some of the features to include:
- Modern style fitted kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Cosy family room/play room.
- Separate open plan dining/living room.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- 3 good sized bedrooms featuring fitted wardrobes .
- Spacious well maintained back garden
- Large beautifully maintained front garden, which is gated and space for parking.
Perfect location close to all local amenities:
- 10 min to Finglas Village
- 6 min walk to Beneavin De La Salle College
- 11 min walk to St.Michaels Secondary School
- 9 min walk to St.Canices Girls National School
- 8 min drive to DCU
- 6 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre
- 8 min drive to Ikea
- 15 min drive to Dublin Airport
This and much more! Viewing is a must!
BER Rating: D1 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: yesterday morning