- Open viewing this Saturday November 6th at 12.00PM - 12.30PM-
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY WITHOUT WEARING ONE
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 70 Mayeston Square to the Dublin property market. This two bedroom apartment is set in a highly sought after area of Mayeston and is very well maintained and presented to the market in excellent condition throughout, would instantly impress first time buyers, families!
The property is highly recommended for viewing not only to first time buyers and families but also to investors as the property has high rental gross yield, which makes the property a great investment.
**GROSS RENTAL YIELD - 8.35% approx**
Some of the features include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living area
- Modern style fitted kitchen with island
- Large windows off living area letting in an abundance of natural light
- Private private balcony
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Generously sized second room that could be used as an extra bedroom or an office
- Partially tiled, family sized bathroom
- Playground area and large green open space to the front of property
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- Walking distance to creches and both primary and secondary schools.
- 3 mins to the Charlestown Shopping Centre with it's new state of the art cinema and leisure complex. - 10 minutes drive from Tesco Clearwater Shopping Centre.
- 6 minutes drive from Ikea and only 5 minutes drive from Aldi & Lidl.
- Only 10 minutes drive to the Dublin Airport, but not on a flight path.
- Frequent bus routes No. 140, 40B and 83 to City centre and easy access to M50 motorway.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate everything this property has to offer!
BER Rating: C1 (What is BER?)
This property was last updated: 76 days ago